Able Auto Transport, Inc
Please return all pages of this contract to insure prompt processing of your order.
Please complete the form below, or for your convenience you can visit our web site and fill out our secure order form. If you choose to fill out this form and email it back to us, please click on the “Reply” or “Forward” option in your email client or web mail client to complete this form. Signing your order gives us permission to have your vehicle moved and claim payment. Please fax or mail ALL PAGES to one of the following:
FAX: 800-774-7711 or 660-727-2975
MAIL: Able Auto Transport, Inc., RR 1 Box 20 Kahoka, MO 63445
Web Site: http://www.ableautotransport.com
PLEASE - PRINT or TYPE all information CLEARLY
Quote Number: Q____________________ (We must have this to process your order)
Primary Contact Person: ______________________________________________________
(This is the person we will contact during the move)
Primary Phone Number: _______________________________________________________
Primary Email Address: _______________________________________________________
Requested Pick Up Date: ___________________Requested Last Day for Pickup: _________________
(Please note that we are not able to guarantee these dates)
DESIRED SERVICE : Express_______ Standard______
If you do not select a service type, order will be placed at the Standard Rate. Add $250 to total cost for Express Service.
VEHICLE INFORMATION :
NOTE: If the vehicle does not roll, brake, and steer, loading, unloading, and storage fees are at the customer’s expense and loading may require the customer’s assistance. Vehicles that are not in running condition must be prepaid in full.
NOTE : VIN # and License # required for Hawaii moves only. NO personal belongings of any kind are allowed in vehicles being shipped overseas. Thank You.
State of License:
Type of Carrier: _____ Open _____ Enclosed
( If you are given an Open Carrier quote and you select Enclosed Carrier, your vehicle will be transported on an Open Carrier )
Condition Of Vehicle: _____ Operative* _____ Inoperative** _____Salvage***
*Vehicle is in good running condition **Vehicle does not run but rolls, steers and brakes ***Vehicle may or may not run, roll, steer or brake
IAA/Co Part Buyer/Lot Number: _____________________Is Vehicle Going To A Port?__________
Failure to declare low clearance, items in vehicle, oversize or over height vehicles, large tires, lift kits and etc. will result in shipping delays and/or additional charges. We must have an accurate vehicle description so we are prepared to ship your vehicle!
PICKUP LOCATION :
Home Phone: ___________________ Work Phone: ___________________
Cell Phone: ____________________ Other: _________________________
DELIVERY LOCATION :
Home Phone: ___________________ Work Phone: ___________________
Cell Phone: ____________________ Other: _________________________
I plan on putting approx. _______ lbs. within the trunk / cargo area of the vehicle ONLY. ** (This is not to exceed more than 100 lbs. If you put in more than 100 lbs. in your vehicle, then you may be charged more money or the transporter may refuse to take it. Nothing is ever allowed in the front seats.)
Additional Comments: (Please type/write any additional comments below.)
**Vehicles being shipped to or from Hawaii or Alaska must be free of personal belongings.
Dispatch Customer Service: 800-340-1426. Please use this number after you have sent in your order for questions relating to the pickup or delivery of your vehicle.
NOTE: Hawaii/Alaska moves must have pickup and/or delivery at the port facility in Hawaii or Anchorage. All other moves are quoted as Door to Door*. Able Auto Transport, Inc. will not be responsible for demurrage at Matson port facilities.
* Door to Door Service Defined: Door-to-Door means the auto shipping or car transport driver will get as close to your door as he can legally and safely get. Many cities have restrictions on large trucks that prohibit them from driving into some residential areas. Transport trucks are enormous and need lots of room to maneuver and turn around, so if access to your home is restricted by narrow streets, low-hanging trees, speed bumps or tight turns, the driver may ask that you meet the truck at a large parking lot nearby such as a grocery store.
Special requirements when shipping your car FROM Hawaii:
The State of Hawaii requires proof of ownership when an automobile is delivered in Hawaii for shipment to the Mainland.
We cannot accept a vehicle for a shipment from the State of Hawaii unless a certificate of ownership and a current certificate of registration accompany it.
If someone other than the registered owner is shipping the automobile, in addition to the above documents, we must have a notarized letter of authorization from the registered owner.
If the lien holder is named on the registration, a letter from the lien holder authorizing shipment from Hawaii is required. Hawaii State Law does not allow any exceptions to these requirements.
Sometimes proof of insurance is required, so please have this information available also.
Vehicles must not have a cracked windshield. (This is for shipping both to and from Hawaii.)
Should your electronic check return “non-sufficient funds”, you will be subject to a $20 reprocessing fee. Please make sure your account has sufficient funds for us to claim for the relocation of your vehicle(s). We are not responsible for any fees regarding lack of funds.
TERMS & CONDITIONS (Based on Industry Standards)
1. Able Auto Transport, Inc. (a broker MC195242) hereafter referred to as AAT agrees to have vehicle(s) described on quotation shipped on or about the dates requested. AAT will designate a reliable carrier’s (agent) to fulfill the terms and conditions of this agreement. AAT or its Agents do not guarantee a specific pickup or delivery date.
2. This order is subject to all terms and conditions of the carrier’s straight bill of lading, copies of which are available at the office of carrier and are incorporated herein.
3. Carriers responsibility begins when the shipper or his agent signs the bill of lading at pickup, and terminates when the shipper or his agent signs the bill of lading at delivery. AAT must be notified, should the shipper be unavailable for pickup or delivery, and his agent must be designated at that time.
4. AAT hereby notifies shipper that his vehicle will be driven on and off the transporter, or to and from the transporter at the pickup or delivery site, should the carrier be unable to access either site. This does not relieve the consignee from making a reasonable effort to meet the truck at a suitable location. If vehicle is not made available to transporter once they have been dispatched and pickup date has been confirmed, you will be charged a dry run fee to cover transporter fuel expenses.
5. All vehicles to be delivered with a balance due shall be paid by CASH or CASHIERS CHECK ONLY (US funds). Should delivery be attempted after attempted notification (3 to 24 hours voice notification to phone numbers provided by shipper) and shipper or his agent does not have proper funds or is unavailable to receive delivery, vehicle(s) will be taken to and left at the nearest terminal at the discretion of AAT, where shipper will have to retrieve and pay for storage or redelivery fees.
6. AAT does not guarantee transport by any specific driver/carrier. Primary Insurance for your vehicle(s) is provided by the carrier assigned to your move. As a broker AAT is restricted by law from providing Primary Insurance for your move.
7. If you are shipping an inoperable vehicle, you may be required to help load and unload said vehicle at the discretion of the driver. Should vehicle(s) become inoperable during transport, an inop fee of $100 to $200 (depending on vehicle size and/or our discretion) will be due at time of delivery in addition to any other moneys owed. It is shipper's responsibility to make sure vehicle is in proper working order.
8. AAT or its agents will not knowingly transport vehicles with personal or household items in the passenger or trunk compartment. Federal regulation prohibits AAT or its agents from doing so. If such items are shipped unbeknown to AAT or its agents, such items become the sole responsibility of the shipper. Should damage occur or fines be levied, said fines or damage are shippers responsibility. If you place personal items in your car you will be subject to additional fees at the discretion of the transporting company.
9. AAT or its agents will not be responsible for vandalism, acts of god (fire, flooding, hail, sand storm, tornadoes, earthquakes) or objects flying from the road or sky during transport. Shippers should maintain their own insurance for these reasons.
10. Shipper is responsible for preparing the vehicle(s) for transport, all loose parts fragile or protruding accessories, low hanging spoilers, fog lights, antennas, etc., must be removed and/or properly secured. Any part that falls off in transit is shipper’s responsibility, including damages done by said part to any and all vehicles involved.
11. If damage should occur, all moneys owed for transport must be paid to initiate a claim. Damage must be noted in the proper place on the bill of lading, and signed by driver and shipper, regardless of weather, or time of day. Signing the bill of lading without any notation of damage verifies that shipper or his agent has received said vehicle in good condition, and that AAT and its agents are relieved of any further responsibility. Shipper or his agent MUST check vehicle thoroughly.
12. AAT and its agents must also be notified of any damage by phone within 24 hours. Shipper must submit in writing a description of damage, clear pictures, and 2 estimates within 10 days of receipt of said vehicle directly to the designated carrier for any resolution to be initiated. AAT will support you in this effort should such a problem occur, but in no way will AAT accept responsibility for any negligence of the assigned carrier. If your vehicle is valued at a higher than market rate, we suggest you purchase a special insurance rider.
13. Any claim or controversy arising from or relating to this agreement, or the performance or breach thereof, shall be subject to the jurisdiction of Clark County, Kahoka, Missouri. Shipper specifically waives any right to judicature of this matter at any other location. AAT can only be liable for up to the amount of the deposit located on your quotation. In no case can AAT be held liable for the designated carrier's damage. AAT will provide carriers insurance certificate and carrier information should any controversy arise
14. Auto rental accruals will pay (up to $25.00 per day) when AAT agent(s) has failed to deliver your vehicle(s) within 3 weeks (21 Days). The 3 weeks start when vehicle is loaded on the assigned carrier, but does not include special pickup requirements, including terminal or pickup services. Rental reimbursement covers primary vehicle only. Reimbursement is limited to 7 days or a total reimbursement of $175.00, and does not include Hawaii or Alaska moves. Rental car will not be honored while vehicle(s) is being repaired should damage occur. A rental car receipt must be provided in order to receive reimbursement.
15. If you place an order with us, you have the option to cancel any time prior to your vehicle being assigned to a transporter at no cost to you. If your vehicle is booked on a transporter before you fax or email your cancellation, you will lose the amount of the deposit and convenience fee if applicable. Any canceled order that was paid in full or going to or from Hawaii or Alaska will lose the convenience fee (if applicable) regardless of booking status. If your vehicle is not made available to the assigned carrier, the AAT Fee will be held as a dry run fee.
16. AAT is a licensed and bonded Property Broker. We are responsible for booking the shipment of cars with a licensed and insured Motor Carrier Corporation, who handle their own damage claims. It may take a few weeks to process your claim, since the drivers must return to their terminals with the original Bill of Lading condition reports.
17. AAT will not be responsible for demurrage at Matson Port Facilities .
18. By either submitting your order online, sending us your order by fax or by email, AAT understands you are placing your order and accept the terms and conditions (in lieu of your signature) found here and on AAT's web site.
SHIPPING REQUIREMENTS: To view our shipping requirements, please visit our web site at www.ableautotransport.com.
To view our Liability Disclaimer, click here or visit http://www.ableautotransport.com/terms.htm.
PAYMENT OPTIONS : Please select (x) one of the options below. Then, please enter total amount to be paid in the space provided on the right of your chosen option.
_____ Deposit Only: $______________ COD Amount: $_________________
(This is our preferred payment method.)
_____ Pre Payment In Full: $_____________________ Vehicles that are not in running condition must select this option
(If you select this option, an additional convenience fee* will be added to your total price. Please see below to determine your fee.)
Limited Time Offer!! Pay in full with a personal check or money order at the time your order is placed and we will waive the the convenience fee!!
_____ Terminal Service at Pickup/Delivery. (Only check if you want this optional service. If delivering to a terminal, order must be prepaid in full. Call for terminal pricing.)
* Convenience fee: When an order is paid in full there are additional Fees associated with this option.
• Personal Check
◦ NO additional fee if you choose to pre-pay your order in full with a personal check. Simply make your check out to Able Auto Transport Inc. for the full amount and fax us a copy. In order to ensure your check has time to clear before your vehicle is delivered, it will be processed using ACH Technology upon receipt.
• Credit Card or PayPal
◦ If you choose to pre-pay your order in full using a Credit Card or PayPal, the fee for this service is $25 for every $1,000 you are charged.
Up to $1,000 ($25 Fee),
$1,001 - $2,000 ($50 Fee),
$2,001 - $3,000 ($75 Fee),
$3,001 - $4,000 ($100 Fee)
NOTE: Deposit Only: The final payment must be paid via Cash, Cashier’s Check, or Official Bank Check, made out to the transporter NOT TO Able Auto Transport. Payment options available are prepayment in full or deposit amount that was quoted. If the amount is left blank or states anything other than the deposit amount shown on your quote (per vehicle), the amount of the deposit shown (per vehicle) on your quote will be charged.
PAYMENT METHOD : Please select (X) one of the following. Orders sent in without a payment method will be processed and placed on hold until payment method is received. To avoid shipping delays please make sure this section is filled out properly.
_____ Check By Fax: Just fax, mail, or email us a copy of your completed personal or company check. (Cashiers Checks, Money Orders, Official Bank Checks, etc. must be mailed.) Checks will be charged using ACH technology.
_____ Visa _____ MasterCard _____ American Express _____ Discover _____ Pay Pal
Pay Pal Email Address: ________________________________________________
(Only if paying via Pay Pal.)
Type of Card: _____ Debit Card _____ Credit Card
Card Number: _________________________________________ Expiration Date: __________
Customer Service Phone Number: _________________________________________________
(Found on back side of card)
(This will be the last 3-4 digits found in the signature area on the back of your credit card.)
Name as it Appears on Card: ___________________________________________
Credit Card Holders Address: __________________________________________
Credit Card Holders Zip Code: __________________________________________
Is the cardholder the shipper of the car?: _____ Yes _____ No
Do you have permission to use the card?: _____ Yes _____ No
Signature: ____________________________________________ Date: _________
We CANNOT process your order without your signature . If you have any questions, please call 800-340-0951. Thank you!
We reserve the right to void this contract due to an inadvertent typing error in the quote.